Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer '09 update

Due to the unreliability and laziness of the other 'horny gentlemen', (especially Nick Burke, considering we all know he has nothing important going on in his life) I have taken it upon myself to revive this blog and bring it back from the dead. We are now currently hitting the halfway point of my first summer here in LA, and it has actually been quite eventful.

-I'm currently enrolled in Summer School and totally DGAF'ing.
-UCLA during the summer time is a hot-spot for celebrity sightings (Inter Milan FC, Terrell Owens, Chad Ocho Cinco, Pete Sampras, and Kevin Love to name a few)
-We have a new Roommate from Germany here for the summer.
-I've been doing some exploring of the surrounding LA area
-Victor (aka Pricktor) is back from Madrid
-Apparently Jayson is (officially)gay now?

More stories to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment