Wednesday, March 18, 2009

B-E-N-E-F-I-C-I-A-L?

Who would have thought that the final examination for Chicana Studies 1b would be the most extensive and challenging exam thus far in my college career?

Well, it was.

After a full 3 hours and a bluebook and a half of writing, my dome was 100% burnt out (not surprisingly).

Yet, it was time for my concluding sentence and I wanted to use the word "beneficial" in it. Like I said, my brain was fried. So fried that my attempts to spell the word "beneficial" were something like:

benificial?
benifitial?
benifisial?
benuhficial?
benefitial?
benefishul?

I know how ridiculous that sounds. I couldn't believe how retarded my brain was.

I finally got B-E-N-E-F-I-C-I-A-L! just as time expired. I wish i could see the look on my TA's face when she reads my test with "beneficial" crossed out 6 times, haha.

1 comment:

  1. It would be very "beneficial" for you to stop smoking so much weed.

    -Burke

    ReplyDelete