Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ru$$

Bonjour,

My name is Russell and I am currently residing in Los Angeles, California.
I'm 20 years young and still riding my father's coattails while I attend college here at UCLA. I am a man of simple taste, I also enjoy the finer things in life. Some of my many interests include: Samba Dancing, French (the language of love), FIFA, Looking Fly, Pumping Iron, LOST, Chipotle, UCLA Basketball, Smoothies, Wealth, Luxury & Women. Some would say I am a little "old fashioned." I still believe in chivalry and being a gentleman. I will always pull the chair out and open the doors for my ladies. In my travels, I have come across many things peculiar, spine-tingling, freaky, outrageous, and just outright funny. I am excited for our fans to embark on this journey.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment