Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Response to shit-meister

Hello all, I am Denny Reed and my so called "friends" put shit in my drink as you have previously read. As Russell previously stated, "they all felt guilty and vowed never to tell anyone". Well my friends that is a load of crap. I specifically remember the whole night they kept overusing the word shit. They said shit any time they could use the word. While they said the word, they were all laughing hysterically. So a rebuttle to the guilt they claimed they had, well that's just a load of "SHIT"! Thank you for posting this Russ as a reminder of what kind of dirtbags we are friends with. I could have died!!

p.s. When I found out the news I rushed to Burke's house and charged him. Nick knows the look in my eyes when I will kill, and obviously I had it. I proceeded to shove him to the ground and he fell like a sack of bricks. Good thing Mustain was there or else I would be serving 50 to life. Burke you are a disgrace of a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment