Saturday, March 7, 2009

Incognito

So, Nick and I have a plethora of outrageous stories to post from last night-- but you must wait for those.

Tonight, My roommate Michael is hosting a large scale annual Fundraiser event for the Queer Alliance.
There is an estimated guest list of 100+ attending.
The only catch is that this event is being held at our apartment!!!

My roommate, Webb jokingly suggested that I attend the party and go undercover in attempt to gauge my approximate worth in the gay community.

So of course I thought to myself, "what a fucking great idea!"

My goal of the night is to get pursued by as many gay men as possible.
This may seem cruel, but this is only so that I can evaluate how badly I am desired and lusted for in the eyes of other horny gay males.
My success will be measured in terms of how many compliments I receive and the amount of phone numbers I obtain.

My Hypothesis: I expect to be a hit at this event. Also, I'm sure I will cause an uproar of arousal among the other guests. I will be shocked if I don't get hit on by at least 5 gay guys.

I will update later with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment