Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jake

As for my introduction, My name is Jake and currently live in Huntington Beach, California. I am the younger brother of Nick, and am the youngest member of the league. As for my older brother Nick, I am better than him in every which way, hence the self-proclaimed Burke 2.0. I am better looking than him, cleaner than him, taller than him, and I have more hair on my head. Also, I don't grow a Spencer Pratt flesh-colored beard. But enough about that, and more about me. I have become quite infamous for a "bladder" problem that happened on new years two years ago. All I have to say is that it was New Years, and I have one question to ask, "Have you ever been that drunk?" If you haven't pissed yourself, then you haven't been that drunk. You can usually catch me playing Xbox live under the name PopePeabody (refer back to New Years), or watching a "legally" burned movie. I will add one more thing about Nick and I, when you get us together, 300 high fives is a must. I look forward to reading and posting some more outrageous exploits of the League of Extra Horny Gentlemen.

P.S. Today is the first official day of Mustache March.



No comments:

Post a Comment